Signup To Our Mailing List
Who We've Helped
This training course more than exceeded my expectation. Not only have I learnt a lot about tendering for contract and procurement, the delivery method was easy to follow and the depth of knowledge gained was tremendous. Thanks a lot .
This strategic business planning course is one of the best course I have attended, very useful. Excellent course, well delivered, easy to follow. Highly recommended.
Carl Barber & Lee Smith
We offer a wide range of business support services in:
1. Business Planning Services For Funding And Growth including Business Planning For The Not For Profit Sector (Training And Consulting)
2. Funding Application Writing And Financial Consultancy including Funding Strategies For Sustainability for the Not For Profit Sector (Training & Consulting)
3. Business Plan & Funding Application Reviews
4. Business Plan Coaching; Business Start-up Coaching
5. Business Management Courses Online and Fundraising Courses Online (Financial Focus)
6. In-House Training & Workshops in Proposal Writing, Project Planning and Development, Project Evaluation, Project Budgeting and Risk Management, Project Outcomes and Impact Assessment, Grant Writing Skills For Proposals, Tendering For Public Sector Contracts Bid Writing Skills, Marketing Strategies for the Not For Profit and Profit Sector, Charity Finance For Non Finance Managers, Budgeting Skills For Charities, Introduction To Management Training Courses, Starting A Business or Trading Activities for the not for profit sector.
7. Directory Of Grant Making Trusts and Foundations UK
8. Directory of Grant Giving Charitable Trusts and Foundations USA
Our courses comes with and without accredited qualifications.
Our business support services also includes courses in leadership, business and operations management training courses, You will find our short courses include business planning, tendering for public sector contracts, finance for non finance managers, business startup training and much more.
We have different business support service packages. You will find them in our business development consultancy.
Popular Online Courses:
1. How To Write A Business Plan For Funding - This business planning course takes you through the complete steps of producing a professional business plan to access funding. You gain full access to the course for six months plus examples and templates.
2. How To Tender For Public Sector Contracts - This course gives you a complete training on everything you need to know about public sector contract opportunities plus full access to portals where you can register to bid for contracts. You gain immediate access to templates plus tools for writing effective bids.
3. How To Start A Business Successfully - This is a modular course with lots of videos and templates that you can use to learn the steps for successful start-up.
4. Budgeting Skills For Effective Fundraising & Non Financial Managers & Finance Management & Reporting Skills For Effective Fundraising &Non Financial Managers
5. Best Practice Procurement Course and Finance Skills For Buyers - Learn how to buy effectively and efficiently .
6. Introduction To Management - Learn basic management principles and techniques.
7. Developing Project Proposal For Effective Fundraising
8. Conducting Due Diligence For Effective Partnership Working
All our training courses can be delivered on-site for clients. Contact us to find out more about our short courses.
What makes an effective specification in procurement Getting it right the first time in procurement is very important if value for money goals should be accomplished. Make ....Click Here to Read More...
Numerous statistics have shown many entrepreneurs consider this subject area as one that presents them with a serious challenge when faced with the task of raising finances f ....Click Here to Read More...
Best Practice Procurement
How Procurement Training Can Boost Your Performance Procurement is one of the key departments in a business entity. For most small businesses and startups, the owner wears many ha ....Click Here to Read More...
Keeping Proper Books and records – it makes perfect tax sense HMRC announced in 2011 that it proposes to investigate up to 50,000 small businesses for bad record kee ....Click Here to Read More...
This article seeks to provide non financial managers and experts with an insight into the meaning of financial management. The article is designed to help you understand the impo ....Click Here to Read More...