Signup To Our Mailing List
Who We've Helped
This training course more than exceeded my expectation. Not only have I learnt a lot about tendering for contract and procurement, the delivery method was easy to follow and the depth of knowledge gained was tremendous. Thanks a lot .
This strategic business planning course is one of the best course I have attended, very useful. Excellent course, well delivered, easy to follow. Highly recommended.
Carl Barber & Lee Smith
We offer a wide range of business support services in:
1. Business Planning Services For Funding And Growth including Business Planning For The Not For Profit Sector (Training And Consulting)
2. Funding Application Writing And Financial Consultancy including Funding Strategies For Sustainability for the Not For Profit Sector (Training & Consulting)
3. Business Plan & Funding Application Reviews
4. Business Plan Coaching; Business Start-up Coaching
5. Business Management Courses Online and Fundraising Courses Online (Financial Focus)
6. In-House Training & Workshops in Proposal Writing, Project Planning and Development, Project Evaluation, Project Budgeting and Risk Management, Project Outcomes and Impact Assessment, Grant Writing Skills For Proposals, Tendering For Public Sector Contracts Bid Writing Skills, Marketing Strategies for the Not For Profit and Profit Sector, Charity Finance For Non Finance Managers, Budgeting Skills For Charities, Introduction To Management Training Courses, Starting A Business or Trading Activities for the not for profit sector.
7. Directory Of Grant Making Trusts and Foundations UK
8. Directory of Grant Giving Charitable Trusts and Foundations USA
Our courses comes with and without accredited qualifications.
Our business support services also includes courses in leadership, business and operations management training courses, You will find our short courses include business planning, tendering for public sector contracts, finance for non finance managers, business startup training and much more.
We have different business support service packages. You will find them in our business development consultancy.
Popular Online Courses:
1. How To Write A Business Plan For Funding - This business planning course takes you through the complete steps of producing a professional business plan to access funding. You gain full access to the course for six months plus examples and templates.
2. How To Tender For Public Sector Contracts - This course gives you a complete training on everything you need to know about public sector contract opportunities plus full access to portals where you can register to bid for contracts. You gain immediate access to templates plus tools for writing effective bids.
3. How To Start A Business Successfully - This is a modular course with lots of videos and templates that you can use to learn the steps for successful start-up.
4. Budgeting Skills For Effective Fundraising & Non Financial Managers & Finance Management & Reporting Skills For Effective Fundraising &Non Financial Managers
5. Best Practice Procurement Course and Finance Skills For Buyers - Learn how to buy effectively and efficiently .
6. Introduction To Management - Learn basic management principles and techniques.
7. Developing Project Proposal For Effective Fundraising
8. Conducting Due Diligence For Effective Partnership Working
All our training courses can be delivered on-site for clients. Contact us to find out more about our short courses.
Regardless of what textbooks will tell you, when it comes down to it, marketing is about influencing others to buy your products and services. In short, the essence of marketing is ....Click Here to Read More...
The design of procurement tender document is fraught with many challenges of which specification design is one of them. Right from the onset a buyer must understand what its inte ....Click Here to Read More...
This article will take you through the maize of financial jargons and show you how income is calculated by finance experts to help you better understand your financial statements ....Click Here to Read More...
When businesses think about competitive advantage, it is not uncommon for them to focus attention on how to improve their offerings over those of competitors through better quality ....Click Here to Read More...
What is your attitude to customer complaints? Do you perceive a complaint as an unnecessary evil in the marketplace or do you see it as a platform for improving your business servi ....Click Here to Read More...